Sell Your Home For $4500 - How It Works
At SNL Realty and Rentals, our mission is to bring down the high cost of selling a home and pass those savings back to you. We do that by charging a flat fee of $4,500 to sell your home. Your home is listed on the MLS, which pushes your home onto websites including Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com. We assist in helping you understand inspections, contracts, negotiating offers and closing. A traditional listing agent would typically charge you a 3% commission for all those services. At SNL Realty and Rentals, we are full believers in you keeping your equity in your pocket where it belongs At SNL Realty and Rentals, we’re changing the way homes are sold!
*Call for more details. Restrictions Apply
Sell Your Home and Purchase A New Build Home with Us for FREE!
At SNL Realty and Rentals, you can choose us to be your listing agent and your buyers agent, for FREE! Remember the sales agent works for the builder, not you! We represent you as the buyer, we are your advocate while your building your dream home. We are obligated to work toward your best interests. It’s a common misconception when you’re buying a new contracted home that you don’t need to work with a Realtor.
***9 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD USE A REALTOR TO PURCHASE A NEW CONSTRUCTION HOME***
- The sales agent works for the builder.
- Your real estate agent is your advocate.
- Hiring a Realtor comes at no cost to you.
- An agent can help you choose the right builder and neighborhood.
- A Realtor can help you make the right choices for your budget.
- An agent can help with lot, floor plan and upgrade selections.
- A Realtor will be aware of builder promotions and may be able to help you help negotiate a better price and terms.
- An agent will guide you though the building process, if needed.
- Your agent can help your lender selection.
*Call (520)222-7994 for more details. Restrictions Apply