We are Tucson Premier Property Managers!
At SNL Realty and Rentals, we provide full service property management in Tucson and the surrounding areas. We specialize in long-term and short-term renting, furnished or unfurnished. Leslie and Samantha, owners of SNL Realty and Rentals are actual rental property owners so we know what it takes to maximize your ROI. We take the same proven approach we have developed combined with the latest in technology to keep your rental properties running as efficiently as possible while keeping your tenants happy. Let our team of experienced Tucson property managers help you increase your ROI, find great tenants and turn your rental properties into no-hassle passive income.
You Can Trust Us!
At SNL Realty and Rentals, we value your business. It’s important to us that we do an excellent job for you, and we work hard to earn your business and your trust. Our team of experts are committed to going the extra mile, communicating with you regularly and always keeping you up to date. We are also committed to keeping your tenants happy and treating them with the respect they deserve. If you’re looking for exceptional property management companies in Tucson, AZ, look no further. Give us a call today at (520)222-7994!
Our Property Management Services Include
- Comprehensive rental market analysis to get competitive rental rates ASAP
- Custom marketing plan, with a free listing on our website and yard signage, to find quality tenants and meet your timeframe and budgetary goals.
- Professional tenant screening including thorough background, credit, income and reference checks
- Lease preparation and execution
- Timely disbursement of rents and property statements
- In-house maintenance team to quickly respond to tenant needs at reasonable rates
- 24-hour emergency maintenance hotline
- Rent collections, and full-service handling of delinquent accounts and legal action
- Thorough property inspections with tenant accountability
- Owner portal with 24/7 access to all information about your property.